Friday, June 20, 2014

At the Blue Box

Incase you weren't aware, I am a whovian

I like Doctor Who.

A lot. 

That being said, the other day I went to a Doctor Who inspired cafe!

This eatery is called

BLUE BOX CAFE

and it is fantastic (9)



Now, when I say run (2) I do mean you better run to this cafe. 

It's so awesome!


Poor picture of three doctors drinking from mugs ^^^


Some Time Lord language up on the menu board ^^^









You can pick up some Doctor merchandise 

 (11)


And you get to see this beauty...
I almost started crying at this point!



I did not care for a jelly (4), nor celery (5), but I nommed on a fantastic toasted cheese sandwich! 






But, I will say the best part was the Tardis door




Oh?
You see the coat rack?

WHAT

I got it....

It was all I could do to not immerse myself with all this stuff. Especially that coat! (10)



I'll certainly be back again soon!



Allons-y!

2 comments: