Saturday, June 1, 2013

What Makes Me Mad

Wow. Long time no post. My bad!

I was thinking about what makes me mad and I came up with this list.
I am CERTAIN you can relate to at least one of these. 




When someone says "Girls can't drum." 




When someone touches my costumes without permission. 
Even Alice. 


"I wanna be...where the people are!!!"
  


Not knowing what to say in an argument. 



When someone worse than you gets praise for something. 





Walking into a room and forgetting why.




Mixing up DC and Marvel.
 
                            "I love Batman! He's my favorite avenger!"




When people talk badly about my family. 
"Your sister is stupid."



Lag.


Running out of soda.



Not being able to find the perfect outfit. 
"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR."


Not being able to stop crying.



This last one I don't know how to illustrate so I'll just explain it!

When people complain about something easier than what you do all the time.

My example:

Someone complains about waking up at nine for something they have to do at ten.

I wake up at six five days a week for school. 

Suck it up.


Agree with my list?
Anything to add?
Let me know. 

Unless you'll be mean about it.
Then I'll be mad. 

To lighten the mood,
here is a pixie joke!






No comments:

Post a Comment