Friday, January 18, 2013

Cinderella

A continuation of the Disney Princess Reviews. Now, this may be biased because Cinderella is my favorite princess but here ya go, anyway:

Cinderella


1. DARN CREDITS. Also, it's a shame we can't name people, "Dick" anymore. 

2. Another jealous step mother. Here we go, again. 

3. Poor Cinderella! Lost both her parents at such a young age, becoming a servant in her own home! She's amazing for staying so amazing and cheerful all the time. Bless her heart. 

4. Cinderella's voice is so beautiful. It's like an angel is trying to communicate to Walt Disney. 

5. GUS IS ADORABLE. AND HOW IS 'GUS' SHORT FOR OCTAVIUS?!

6. Lucifer is a very accurate version of my cat, Stella. 

7. The King really needs a vacation! 

8. Anastasia and Drizella are spoiled brats with no talent whatsoever. Thank goodness Anastasia has a change of heart in the sequel. 

9. Cinderella's stepsisters are so horrible. They completely destroyed the one thing Cinderella had from her mother. I can't think of anything more atrocious. In all her years of servitude to her "family," the only time she showed herself being upset is after they ruin her mother's dress. Her strength is incredible. 

10. The mice are smarter than I am.

11. It really bothers me that the "Fairy" Godmother doesn't have wings.

12. I SWEAR I WILL LEARN ALL THE WORDS TO "BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO" How the Godmother doesn't get tongue twisted is beyond me.

13. Cinderella is gorgeous and her dress is absolutely stunning.

14. The ball scene is one of the most romantic moments in Disney history.

15. "So This is Love" is one of my most favorite songs. For a while I didn't even know that Cinderella sang it. It's just so pretty!

16. Did Cinderella really not know she danced with the prince? C'mon!

17. It's so sad that the one time Cinderella's life finally looks up, she gets locked in the tower! It's just so cruel. I swear if I ever get my hands on that stepmother...

18. A mouse army with forks is unstoppable!

19. Cinderella has a nasty habit of losing her shoes. I counted three times in the movie. Way to go.

20. CINDERELLA IS THE BEST!

Overall Thought:  Cinderella is a strong woman who goes after the one chance she has at happiness. Cinderella rocks!

Rating: 6/5

Reason: Cinderella's courage, and strength is incredible. She never complains or shows weakness until her evil step sisters ruin the one thing she had from her mother. Getting a little encouragement from a fairy, Cinderella heads out and wins the love of her life as well as a promising future. There's no stopping her!

No comments:

Post a Comment