Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Know Dino





Dinosaurs pop into my head about 37 times a day. 
Once you see this post, I'm sure you'll have Dino-Fever as well! 













The other day someone asked me my favorite type of dinosaur and I just looked at them like: 



One of the first things I tell ANYONE is that the Velociraptor is my favorite dinosaur! 
Not knowing that, is like not knowing rats have collapsable skeletons. 
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. 
(BTW: Cats do not have collapsable skeletons. That's a common misconception because "rats" and "cats" rhyme.)

So, in response to the question I initiated my "Velociraptor Dance"...

(This is sort of what it looked like, I didn't think to have anyone record the dance)




The person just sort of backed away...









And y'know what?




Also!

I bought a comb/brush that is the shape of a dinosaur fossil! 

AAAHHHHHH!!!!





DINOSAURS!



No comments:

Post a Comment