Monday, March 11, 2013

Thing I've Been Wrong About

One thing that mature people do, is admit when they're wrong
I am pretty much never wrong.
But on these things I admit I was wrong




I always think this: 
But it's never a T-Rex


I used to think Disney girls had realistic proportions: 
(I sort of think Rapunzel is realistic considering she's wearing a corset)



I thought humidity made hair straighter. 



I used to think I was a great singer.
This is an accurate depiction of me singing: 


I thought air balloons worked by invisible giants lifting the balloon into the sky. 



I thought I was a fire bender




I thought the Disney princess movies were the original stories. 



I always thought that movies were made by people with cameras following around real people. Actors and special effects didn't exist. 



I believed this was the most complicated thing a drummer could do:

And this was the most complicated drum set beat:



I believed that if you wore a princess dress, you were a princess



I thought thunder happened when drummers in the sky put on a concert. Lightening happened when they dropped a stick. 




I thought I could communicate with animals. Nope. 




whoops. 



Also, seeing as this blog has reached over 2,000 views,
I'd like to recommend you all "like" the blog on Facebook 


^^^That's the profile picture!^^^

ROCK ON








No comments:

Post a Comment