Sunday, December 30, 2012

Costumes Not to Consume

***Consume meaning spend money on***
***Not "Eat"***

Okay, so basically I checked out this blog where they compare male costumes to female costumes and the comparisons shocked me. I pulled out a few female costumes to show you because I couldn't even tell what they were trying to be. 

Now I'll be making a game: 
I'll show you the pictures of the ladies and at the bottom of the post will be the answers to their character names! 

Good luck. I would have failed. 










Now I'll show my reaction to these costumes: 




Answers:
 -Clown Fish
-Jack Skellington 
-Clockwork Orange
-Phantom of the Opera
-Ninja
-Owl
-Indiana Jones
-Darth Vader
-Angel

Yep. I would have failed. 

Now, I know you're all thinking about dinosaurs so here are the male/female versions of a dinosaur costume: 



Yep. 


While I'm on a costume rant, I saw this a little later:

               


                 
 



C'mon, society! I thought we were better than this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment