Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sofia the First

For those who don't know who this is, it is Sofia the First

First? 
Meaning several things, to me it means that she is the first hispanic Disney princess. 

And hey, that's great. Good for Disney for finally getting this done. My issue is in the fact that her hair and skin are incredibly light and her eyes are blue. What?

I understand that looks aren't everything but seriously, you couldn't have given her brown eyes? 

I also went and watched her movie which I suppose was cute. It was meant for a much younger audience than a 16 year old but I am a lover of all things Disney so I checked it out. 

The plot is something about her mother marrying the king and Sofia has to dance at a ball so she takes dance lessons but her evil stepsister gives her trick shoes so she screws up her lessons. Scared she'll mess up at the ball, Sofia hangs out with a wizard guy who gives her a spell that will supposedly make her a great dancer. She finds out too late that the spell causes everyone to fall asleep and she has no way of reversing the spell. So what does she do? 

She uses her magical necklace to call Cinderella. 
Okay?
What?

Cinderella says that if a princess needs help, she can always call past princesses. That's great, but why is Sofia the first one able to do this? I blame the necklace. 

A song later, Sofia fixes everything with the help of her no-longer-evil stepsister. 

yay. 

  The only thing that got me through the episode was Sofia's hilarious faces. 







So...I think I'll be done with Sofia the First for a little while. 



3 comments:

  1. I Like James Sofia Stepbrother He is So Caring and Kind To Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Ready Want To Meet Them one About Thing About Like Princess I Always Sofia The First All The Time i Learn About From Sofia The First That When is Someone First Day Sometime Hard But Tomorrow is my First Day in College i Just Graduated Emerald Campus is A Pass Program Special Need i Am So Nervous i Hope is Nice To me

    ReplyDelete