Friday, December 28, 2012

The Eleventh Hour

I'm sure some of you know what this is...



IT'S DOCTOR WHO!

One of my all time favorite shows! But I admit, the tenth doctor is my favorite. Eleven is pretty great, too. But ten wins. Ha. 

Regarding Eleven:

As much as I love the last few seasons with Matt Smith, I do not love the relationship between characters, Amy Pond and Rory Williams. Amy is an incredible person and a fighter and I think she works very well with the Doctor. Then there's Rory...

I like the character, but I find him a little annoying the way he just tags along with Amy. I totally understand his undying love for her, but waiting 2000 years outside a box for her is a little extreme. Even if he was made out of plastic and had a gun for a hand. 

I'm quite sad that Amy is no longer the Doctor's companion but at the same time, it's time for the Doctor to get a new travel buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment