Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ball Gowns to mini skirts



Just so you know, Cinderella is my favorite Disney princess!

Sometimes I think I'll be her for halloween, so I go and look at the costumes for her...
Adorable. A wonderfully puffy dress!

This is so cute! It's like Cinderella on ice!

Uh. What happened to the ball gown?
Annnnnnd it is officially no longer Cinderella. 

What is this???

If it weren't for the choker necklace, I wouldn't have known it was Cinderella. 

Why do costumes do this? I just want a nice Cinderella costume, but the older I get the more skin these costumes show! That is quite the opposite of what I want. 

So what was I for halloween? 


A fully covered Harley Quinn. 

Rock on. 

2 comments:

  1. SEE HERE:

    http://fucknosexisthalloweencostumes.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mini ball gown
    What a fabulous idea! I knew about Spoonflower, but had not thought about doing that. Clever you, and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete